Australian & New Zealand model only – Not for use or sale in the United States or Europe.
GME’s digital Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacons (EPIRBs) have lead to hundreds of successful rescues in Australia and around the world.
With over 35 years experience engineering and manufacturing EPIRBs in Australia, GME is at the forefront in development of life saving safety equipment.
The MT600 builds on this heritage, delivering next generation performance to commercial and recreational mariners alike.
Compact and lightweight, the MT600 is easy to install on any vessel utilising the specially designed quick release mounting bracket.
The MT600 features zero warm-up digital technology and an automatically deployed antenna.
Testing the MT600 is fast and easy. Simply remove the beacon from its bracket, press the test button and the full functionality of the beacon is tested and confirmed.
Certified by COSPAS SARSAT for worldwide usage, and boasting a 10 year battery life, the MT600 represents great value for peace of mind boating.
- Compact, lightweight, easy-to-mount design
- COSPAS-SARSAT CLASS 2 (C/S T.001)
- Meets or exceeds the applicable requirements of: AS/NZ 4280.1:2003 standards C/S T.001/007
- 121.5MHz VHF homing beacon to assist in guiding rescuers to your precise location
- Includes quick release mounting bracket
- Zero warm-up digital technology
- Antenna deploys automatically when the unit is removed from the bracket
- Ultra high performance solid state strobe
- 10 year battery life
- Quick and easy test facility with audio / visual indication
In the Box:
- MT600 Manually Activated EPIRB
- Quick Release Mounting Bracket and screws
- Instruction Manual
- 406 MHz Beacon Owner Registration Information Sheet
- Emergency Activation Instructional Placard