Premium Motorcycle GPS for New Adventures in Riding
- Glove-friendly, sunlight-readable 5-inch dual-orientation touchscreen with rugged design for harsh weather (IPX7)
- Garmin Adventurous Routing™ finds curvy or hilly roads; limits major highways
- Rider alerts for sharp curves, state helmet laws, speed cameras¹ and more
- Bluetooth® for hands-free calling and smartphone notifications² right on your zūmo screen
- Control music from MP3 player or smartphone; stream Pandora® and Spotify® music services³
The Benefits of Hands-free Calling
Sync your zūmo with a compatible smartphone² and a Bluetooth-enabled compatible headset or helmet (sold separately), and you can make and receive wireless calls without having to remove your gloves or helmet. Safely stow your phone in a pocket or saddlebag, and still have the benefit of hands-free calling without diverting your attention from the road. You can also receive customizable smart notifications³ for calls, texts, app alerts and more that appear right on your navigation display.
Ride Smarter with Your Smartphone
What’s happening on the road ahead? zūmo 595LM can connect you to live weather radar and traffic information via the wireless Smartphone Link7 app. This app also enables LiveTrack, a nifty feature that lets friends track your whereabouts whenever you’re out on a ride.
Keep a Sharper Lookout with Rider Alerts
To enhance road awareness and encourage a safer ride, zūmo 595LM provides helpful alerts for sharp curves ahead, speed changes, railroad and animal crossings, school zones and more. Additionally, you’re notified when you need to check state helmet laws — or when you’re about to drive the wrong way on a one-way street. You also receive alerts for nearby red light and speed cameras¹. Plus, for longer rides, a fatigue warning4 will even suggest break times and potential rest areas worth considering after hours on the road. The zūmo Up Ahead feature lets you easily see places of interest and milestones along your route, without leaving the map view on your navigation display. Plus, Easy Route Shaping lets you add a point on the map to adjust your route, so you can ride through preferred areas or follow specific roads.