Portable power for true outdoors, 4WD, camping and fishing enthusiasts. Designed, engineered, built and tested from the ground up in Australia, the REDARC GoBlock is purpose built to thrive in Australia’s harshest conditions.
At a glance:
- Fast charges in 2 hours whilst driving.
- Plug in any 12v solar panel – MPPT regulator in side.
- Charge it up 4 ways – fast vehicle anderson.
- Full control of battery status – energy in and out via the app.
- Built tough – designed for those who love the outdoors – 4WD or boating.
- Made and tested to survive Australian conditions.
- 100Ah lithium battery.
Why purchase from Electric Bug? Here at Electric Bug in Adelaide we are just a phone call or visit away! Unlike some big stores, our salespeople are experts in our products. We are able to assist with any issues or queries you may have and can provide all the advice you need to get started! Not sure what accessories, antennas or mounts will work with your new device? Just ask! We can also assist with repairs and servicing.
- Rapid charge (dependent on installation and vehicle type)
- Green power priority when charging via PowerDock
- Start Battery Recovery (requires cables)
- Bluetooth to REDARC’s RedVision smartphone App (iOS + Android)
- Suitable for any alternator type
- Strong aluminium casing made from 100% recycled materials
- Flexible 4-way multi-charge
- Compact all-in-one solution
- Variety of outputs including USB, accessory socket, anderson and merit
- Solar ready
- 7.5A AC overnight mains charger
- 7.5A DC Accessory socket charger
PowerDock, puresine wave inverters and more available from Electric Bug. Talk to us about installing your dream dual battery setup.
Start Battery Recovery
GoBlock includes a Start Battery Recovery feature, when paired with the Smart Battery Recovery Cable, which enables you to safely charge a vehicle’s start battery, so you can get yourself or a friend out of trouble and on the road in just 15 minutes with this unique vehicle battery recovery capability.
Stamina and Heavy Duty Construction
This is not a standard 12v battery box, it features the latest lithium cell technology and has been designed to allow for more charge cycles than other portable power stations on the market, ensuring value for money and a longer life span.
Unlike many traditional battery boxes, the Redarc GoBlock is capable of operating in a wider temperature range, meaning it will perform in extreme conditions without compromising performance.
As an all-in-one solution, there are no fans or exposed components that can affect the unit. Allowing you to take it from the car to the beach, worksite, family BBQ or campsite without worrying about wind, moisture, dust or grime (IP52 rated).
With stamina that goes way beyond weekend power or your run of the mill camping battery box, now you can load up and put civilisation in your rear-view for longer.
1. Trickle-Charge Input
– 7.5A ‘overnight’ charge rate.
– Accessory cable supplied.
– DC plug-pack supplied.
2. Merit Socket
– Perfect for lights, fridges or C-PAP.
– 15A current limited.
3. Fridge Socket
– Screw type connection.
– Priority output stays on longer
to keep your fridge cold.
– 15A current limited.
4. 12V Accessory Socket
– Perfect for low current DC loads.
– 10A current limited.
5. Anderson™ Output
– Perfect for high current DC loads.
– 50A current limited.
6. USB Type A
– 4 x 2.4A output ports.
7. Auxilary Anderson™ Input
– Full 50A charge rate.
– Charge from vehicle.
– Charge from solar.
– Start battery recovery.
8. Isolation Switch
– Stops devices discharging the GoBlock
during long term storage.