The Pivotel Advantage
- Satellite services with standard Australian ’04’ mobile numbers that are easier to remember, easier to use and more affordable to call.
- Calls to Pivotel satellite numbers are often FREE within Australian unlimited phone bundles (Calls to numbers other mobile satellite companies can cost up to $20 per min to call)
- Callers to you pay standard mobile call rates
- One network – choice of satellite technologies
- Iridium | Inmarsat | Thuraya | Globalstar | nbn™
- Dedicated local Customer Care team
Contact Us to get your FREE Australian SIM!
Alternatively, come in to our Torrens Road, Adelaide location and one of our friendly staff can answer any questions and assist with finding the right plan for you! We can get you up and running on the Pivotel network quickly and easily. Or, if you are a rural customer, we can perform connections over the phone in some cases! We even have a wide range of satellite phones in stock if you are looking to purchase.
Pivotel is one of four licensed mobile carriers in Australia, and the only mobile carrier focussed on mobile satellite services. Pivotel provides carrier grade network services so you know that your satellite services are reliable and secure. As a licensed carrier Pivotel is fully compliant with all Australian regulatory obligations.
To provide users with high quality and reliable mobile satellite services, Pivotel has invested in protected direct interconnection with all of the major mobile satellite networks, meaning consistent mobile satellite services with lower latency, higher voice quality and flexible data connectivity options.
Pivotel’s satellite ground network and status as a licenced mobile carrier allows us to provide you with unique service benefits like standard Australian ‘04’ mobile numbers on satellite phone services, free test call services and cost control tools, including usage alerts and restricted dialling lists.
Our Australian network of more 160 dealers nationwide, provides friendly, knowledgeable sales and service, backed by our team of experienced, Australian based, satellite only customer care agents who provide an unmatched customer service experience.
Not Looking to Buy?
If you only need a satellite phone a few times a year, our hire service may be for you! Our hire fleet comes already connected to the Pivotel network, and can be a cost effective option for infrequent users.