This universal Magnetic suction base allows short-term installation of an antenna to any Ferrous based metal panel. The base uses a combination of both air suction and magnetic force to securethe antenna to the vehicle. The only way to remove the base is to lift the lip of the suction cup to allow air to fill the vacuum created. Soft PVC material is used in the Suction base ensuring the vehicle paintwork will not be affected by the use of this antenna mount. It is important to select a surface with solid structure to ensure the panel will not be affected in any way. This mount is sufficiently strong to mount even larger heavier antennas such as the Benelec 024576 7.5dB Cellular antenna due to the strength provided by the base. In the right location, this can be used as a roof mount for antennas or a bonnet mount for antennas.
- Extremely strong when correctly fitted
- Using a combination of Air Suction & Magnetic force to hold base to vehicle
- Universal Mounting of GPI (Group plane Independent) antennas
- Soft PVC suction cup will protect paint work
- Cable strain relief for 3, 5, 8mm coaxial cable
- Field assembly with screw driver only
- Earth bar for improved coupling to vehicle