Space Saving, Flexible Installation PoE Remote-Control Mobile Radio
The IC-F5330D/F6330D series offers a flexible and unique installation solution that allows the main unit (RF unit) and remote-controller (PoE PD, Power over Ethernet Powered Device) to be connected using an Ethernet cable, and can be extended up to 100 m, 328 ft with an inexpensive Cat 5e LAN cable. The remote controller uses a Commandmic™ with excellent operability and a high contrast black LCD.
Why purchase from Electric Bug? Here at Electric Bug in Adelaide we are just a phone call or visit away! Our staff have years of experience working with companies both large and small in a range of industries. We are able to assist with large or small scale orders, as well as planning and expert recommendations. Want to know more about our commercial products and services? Check out Electric Bug Commercial.
- Flexible Installation Using an Ethernet Cable Between the Main Unit and Commandmic™
- Loud and Intelligible Audio Even in Noisy Environment
- Input /Output Interface for External Devices with Optional D-SUB Accessory Cable
- Dual Mode Operation – IDAS™ Digital Mode and Analogue FM Mode
- 400 – 520 MHz Wide Frequency Coverage (IC-F6330D UHF version)
- 136–174 MHz (IC-F5330D VHF version)
- 128 Channels / 8 Zones
- Two-piece configuration – Commandmic™ + black box main unit
- Commandmic™ is powered from the main unit through an Ethernet cable* * Extendable up to 100m, 328 ft. (Cat 5e LAN cable user supplied).
- High contrast, wide viewing angle, black background display on the Commandmic™
- 1700 mW (typical) audio output from the Commandmic™
- MIL-STD-810 G shock, vibration, temperature and more
- IPX4 water splash resistance for the Commandmic™
- DTMF autodial memories capability