Sentry Radar is a small, rugged, short/medium range radar sensor for use in heavy-duty applications, such as mining, construction, waste and utility fleets requiring a robust, high-performance radar. Intelligent technology that has the ability to measure location and speed of up to 16 moving objects or people simultaneously
Why purchase from Electric Bug? Here at Electric Bug in Adelaide we are just a phone call or visit away! Our staff have years of experience working with companies both large and small in a range of industries. We are able to assist with large or small scale orders, as well as planning and expert recommendations. Want to know more about our commercial products and services? Check out Electric Bug Commercial.
Blind spot object detection camera system.
PRECO, the worldwide leader in heavy-duty object detection systems, is proud to announce their most advanced solution to date: the PreView Sentry. This is the industry’s most flexible, accurate and powerful solution. Sentry has a fully adjustable detection zone, with the ability to detect objects from the face of the radar up to 30 meters (98 feet), and the width of the detection zone is adjustable to fit almost all vehicle types.
- Frequency: 24Ghz
- Programmable Detection Range: 0 – 30m (0 – 98′)
- Programmable Detection Width: 2 – 60m (6.5 – 197′)
- Current Draw: Less than .25 AMP
- Connects to reverse lights for power
- Operating Temp: -40 F/ +185 F (-40 C to +85 C)
- Sensor Dimensions: 4.9”H x 4.06”W x 1.28”D
- Display Dimensions: 1.0”H x 2.3”W x 2.0”D
- Ability to customize detection zone (range and width) onsite with PrecoNet Service Tool
- Built to meet rugged J1455 Specs
- Utilizes standard CAN communication protocols