Waterproof UHF CB with OLED speaker microphone and built-in GPS receiver.
The XRS-390C is the first UHF CB radio to feature a built-in GPS receiver, offering true location awareness without relying on a smartphone to provide GPS location data. This capability is particularly useful in commercial applications where location tracking of users is required for workplace safety.
Featuring IP67 Ingress Protection and a MIL-STD810G rating, the XRS-390C is our toughest radio yet. Both the hideaway main unit and the rugged OLED speaker microphone are dust and waterproof, ensuring ultra-reliable performance in the toughest environments.
The XRS-390C has been designed and engineered to suit specific applications including UTVs and Agricultural machinery, bringing the full suite of unique XRS™ Connect features to a new segment of the UHF CB market.
Genuine GME 5 year warranty.
Why purchase from Electric Bug? Here at Electric Bug in Adelaide we are just a phone call or visit away! Unlike some big stores, our salespeople are experts in our products. We are able to assist with any issues or queries you may have and can provide all the advice you need to get started! Not sure what accessories, antennas or mounts will work with your new device? Just ask! We can also assist with repairs and servicing.
XRS 390C Features:
- Built-in GPS Receiver – Location Aware
- IP67 Ingress Protection: Waterproof & Dustproof
- MIL-STD 810G: Vibration & Shock Resistant
- 5 Watt Transmission Power
- Professional Grade IP67 OLED Speaker Microphone
- Class-leading 2 Watt Front-facing Speaker
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology – Smartphone Control
- XRS™ Connect – Smartphone Application
- User-customisable Buttons
- 5 Year Warranty
- Minimun 1 new upgrade to the XRS Connect a year!
In the box:
- XRS™ Connect IP67 UHF CB Radio (XRS-390C)
- Professional Grade Speaker Microphone with GPS (MC668B-IP)
- Microphone Mounting Bracket (MB206)
- IP67 12V DC Power Lead (LE016)
- Mounting Hardware
- Quick Start Guide