The UH5050 uses 80 Narrowband UHF channels, giving the option to choose a variety of frequencies to transmit and receive messages. This compact and durable mobile radio provides the best communication on road and in secluded areas with no source of contact.
Built for rugged Australian and New Zealand conditions, the UH5050 Din size makes it ideal for the truck drivers, 4WD Drivers, and Caravan Drivers. Uniden’s reliability and experience in UHF makes this unit ideal for the professional who need to keep in touch with the outside world. This UHF CB offers the finest components, engineering and styling; just what you would expect from Uniden.
Front Speaker and Large LCD Screen
Equipped with a Front Mounted Speaker with a built-in Large LCD Backlit Screen allows you to control all functions and features remotely, including roger beep function on/off. This unit features Instant Channel Programming and Recall at the touch of a button located on the MIC.
5 Watt Radio
This 2 way radio is a 5W unit. The built-in AVS circuitry allows for an automatic volume stabiliser detecting narrowband and wideband transmission automatically adjusting incoming audio to comparable levels.
Why purchase from Electric Bug?
Here at Electric Bug in Adelaide we are just a phone call or visit away! Unlike some big stores, our salespeople are experts in our products. We are able to assist with any issues or queries you may have and can provide all the advice you need to get started! Not sure what accessories, antennas or mounts will work with your new device? Just ask! We can also assist with repairs and servicing.
- 80 UHF Narrowband Channels*
- DIN Size with short chassis
- 60 User Programmable RX Channels
- Large LCD Display with 2 Colour LCD/Keypad Backlit Options
- Front Mounted Speaker
- 5 Watt transmission TX Output
- Built-In AVS Circuitry
- Range Extender (Duplex) Capabilities
- Instant Channel Programming and Recall
- Group Scan
- Open Scan
- Dual Watch
- Busy Channel Lock-out Function
- Roger Beep Function On/Off
- Calling Tone Function
- CTCSS (Continuous Tone Coded Squelch System) and DCS (Digital Coded Squelch) Codes
- Signal Strength and RF Power (S/RF) Meter
- One Touch Instant Channel Recalling
- Analog Squelch
- External Speaker Jack
- External MIC Jack (Rear)
- +12V to +24V DC Power Input
- DIN Mount Sleeve and Removable Bracket
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- Built Rugged for Australian and New Zealand Conditions
1 x UH5050 Radio
1 x Microphone
1 x Microphone Hanger
1 x DIN Power Cord with Fuse
1 x Owner’s Manual