GME builds their radios in Australia, for Australia.
The TX6600S Australian Made 5 Watt UHF CB Handheld Radio from GME features a rugged IP67 ingress-protection rating ensuring exceptional performance and years of reliable use in the harshest working environments the TX6600S is built tough, setting a new benchmark for UHF CB Handheld Radios.
We have designed the TX6600S to suit a wide range of demanding commercial applications from agriculture to construction, mining, councils and countless other industries that require stable and dependable communication to get the job done safely and efficiently.
Key features of the TX6600S include 5/ 1/ 0.1 Watt switchable transmission power, Scansuite™ Digital scanning technology, multiple power-saving modes, rotary channel selection with voice announcement, two priority channels, triple watch, and 119 programmable receive-only channels (403-520MHz).
Designed, engineered, and manufactured in Australia, the class-leading TX6600S is backed with a 5-year warranty.
- Made In Australia
- 5/ 1/ 0.1 Watt switchable transmission power
- Rugged Design, IP67 Ingress Protection
- ScanSuite™ – Digital Scanning Technology
- 119 User-programmable RX channels (403-520MHz)
- Multiple power saving modes
- Two priority channels / Triple watch
- Rotary channel selection with voice announcement
- MIL-STD 810G
- 2 x 5 Watt UHF CB Handheld Radio (TX6600S)
- 2 x 2600mAh Li-Ion Battery Pack (BP028)
- 2 x IP67 Waterproof Speaker Microphones (MC011)
- 2 x UHF Antenna 450-490MHz (AE4028)
- Dual Desktop Charger (BCD023)
- 2 x AC Adaptor (PS005)
- 2 x Belt Clip (MB058)
- Rugged Carry Case
Why purchase from Electric Bug? Here at Electric Bug in Adelaide we are just a phone call or visit away! Unlike some big stores, our salespeople are experts in our products. We are able to assist with any issues or queries you may have and can provide all the advice you need to get started! Not sure what accessories, antennas or mounts will work with your new device? Just ask! We can also assist with repairs and servicing.